- 60 Swarm full freeway directional closures are complete.
- Expect ongoing nighttime freeway lane and on/off ramp closures in both directions for both 60 Swarm projects through 2021.
- Expect ongoing freeway lane reconfigurations for the duration of the project.
- Use posted detours for bridge related closures.
- Speed limit reduction to 55 MPH in the construction zone, strictly enforced.
- Businesses are open during construction.
Three bridge replacements along SR-60 at Pipeline Avenue, Monte Vista Avenue and Benson Avenue.
The vertical clearances on these bridges are being raised to current standards to mitigate over-height loads from hitting the structures.
Bridge replacement begins in July 2019 through Summer 2021.
Nighttime freeway lane closures, and work on the overpass with lane closures, for the duration of the project.
- Project cost: $23 million
- SB-1 funding: $10.4 million
- Contractor: Sema Construction of Temecula